Welcome to the new Learning Management System of AGMA! We are excited to bring you this new platform to deliver our education and training series. It is our desire to provide you with the best possible learning experience to achieve your professional development goals.
We would like to hear from you. Please share your experience and challenges by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is valuable and assists us in making the right decisions for you!
AGMA places exceptional value on our members and non-members participation in our program offerings. The education department will continue to conduct programs that support the professional development of the gear manufacturing workforce that, in turn, will enhance the manufacturing and distribution of AGMA member company products. Offering courses in face-to-face, online, and webinar formats, we strive to be a leader in gear education and training and embrace the expanded use of technology to reach our learners anytime, anywhere. We are committed to providing relevant, cutting edge, and challenging learning opportunities with an emphasis on learning outcomes and the application of knowledge to meet employer and learner needs.
Our goals are to:
- Deliver to organizations training and education opportunities and services which build a knowledgeable, skilled workforce to more effectively and efficiently meet critical goals.
- Continually innovate to enhance the quality of the learning environment and the diversity of learning approaches to meet the needs of learners.
- Ensure that learning opportunities remain relevant
- Continually assess and improve courses to assure desired learning outcomes are met
- Attract, develop, and retain highly qualified, diverse instructors who are committed to our mission, who create a learning environment which is supportive and challenging, and who value service to others.
Workforce Education Courses
Online Video Courses
Contact AGMA Education
For any questions related to AGMA education and courses please email email@example.com
2019 Education Catalog
Registration is now open!
Visit www.agma.org/education to register!
Coming up next!
Search for Content by Category.
AGMA Intellectual Property
All education content is copyrighted by AGMA or AGMA Instructors. Reproduction beyond course use is strictly prohibited without the written consent of AGMA. If you have any questions regarding this statement, please contact Casandra Blassingame, Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AGMA Education Department would like to thank the AGMA Foundation for its support. Several of the AGMA education courses in all formats have been made possible by the generous contributions by the Foundation. Our joint efforts to create and innovate results in membership added value for you!
For more information on the foundation and how you can contribute, please visit the foundation website at https://agmafoundation.org/.