Steels for Gear Applications - June 15-16, 2021
Who Should Attend
The course is intended to support gear engineers, gear designers, material specialists or metallurgists at OEMs, Tier 1s, Tier 2s, etc., production engineers, technicians and managers.
- Describe how material properties affect by steel quality and heat treatment.
- Describe how stresses are introduced by heat treatment process and surface modification treatments.
- Explain how to select a steel and heat treatment combination to meet the demands of the application
- Review influence of material selection on the manufacturing of components
- Discuss how to verify and specify required steel properties