Gearbox CSI - March 22-24, 2022
Recommended for: Gear and bearing design engineers, management involved with design, maintenance, customer service and sales.
• Apply understanding of forensic analysis of gearbox failures in future gearbox designs
• Discuss bearing and gear types
• Explain how bearing selection is influenced by gear type and loading
• Select appropriate bearing types and configurations as influenced by gear type and loading
• Explain how to optimize bearing and gear combination
• Identify seven materials and manufacturing related defects