Gear Materials - October 18-20, 2022
Who Should Attend:
Gear Engineers, gear designers, application engineers, people who are responsible for interpreting gear designs, technicians and managers that want to better understand all aspects of gear design.
Expected Student Learning (Course Level) Outcomes:
- Improve their gear designs
- Apply their understanding of gear rating theory and analysis methods
- Investigate differences in stress states among various surface durability failure modes
- Discuss time dependent and time independent failure modes related to tooth design
- Use computer generated graphics to examine mesh action and tooth interaction
- Discuss the concepts presented
Components visible upon registration.