September 8, 2016, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
Live Presentation: AGMA Members: FREE / Non-members: $159.00
Download: AGMA Members: AGMA Members: FREE / Non-members $159.00 each
This webinar is intended to provide you with a thorough understanding of the information contained within a typical gear inspection report. Specifically we will look at the contents and meaning of the information contained within the gear charts, as well as the techniques used by the gear measurement system to assess gear quality. An explanation of basic gear measurement techniques, how measurement equipment and test machines implement these techniques, and how to interpret the results from these basic measurements will be covered. We will also discuss how to interpret the results and what corrective actions may be considered if the quality of a particular gear is unsatisfactory.
Upon completion of this webinar, students will be able to:
• Describe the measurement and inspection techniques used to qualify a gear
• Explain the major contributing factors to gear quality
• Describe in detail the practical gear measurement and inspection techniques
• Categorize the common tools and equipment used to measure and inspect gears
• Discuss some of the new and automated gear design systems
September 08, 2016 1:00 PM Eastern
1 hour, 30 minutes
AGMA Member Price:
You must be logged in to access AGMA Subscriptions.
To continue, you need to log in to Peach New Media. If you have any questions about your account please contact us at 1-866-702-3278.
AGMA Member Price:$0.00